Right to Info. Act - 05
CID – RTI MANUAL
Chapter wise Section 4(1)(B) of the Act
- Organisation, Functions and Duties.
- The powers and duties of its officers and employees.
- The procedure followed in decision-making process, including channels of supervision and accountability.
- The norms set by it for the discharge of its functions.
- The rules, regulations, instructions, manuals, records held by it or under its control or used by its employees for discharging its functions.
- The statement of categories of documents that are held by it or under its control.
- The particulars of any arrangements that exists for consultations with, or representation by the members of the public in relation to the formulations its policy or implementation thereof.
- A statements of boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting two or more persons constituted as its parts for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public or the minutes of such meeting are accessible for public.
- Directory of its officers and employees.
- Monthly remuneration received by each officers and employees, including the system of compensation has provided in its regulations.
- The budget allocated to each of its agency, indicating the particulars of plans, proposed expenditures and reports of disbursement s made.
- The manner of exhibition of subsidy programes, including the amounts allocated and details of beneficiaries of such programes.
- Particulars of recipients of concession, permits and authorisations granted by it.
- Details in respect of the information, available to or held by it reduced in an electronic form.
- The particulars of facilities available to the citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of library or a reading room if maintained for public use.
- The names, designations and other particulars of the Public Information Officers.
- Such other information as may be prescribed.
About the CID
- ABOUT US
- ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE
- Wings of CID
- Current Projects
- Photo Gallery