- Expeditious and impartial investigation of all cases, particularly, cases of custodial death.
- Assimilate modern technology to upgrade Finger Print Bureau and Handwriting and Photographic Bureaux.
- Work in tandem with National Crime Records Bureau to update Crime and Criminal Information System.
- Analyze crime patterns and advise the government on remedial measures.
- Always maintain high ethics and integrity. Encourage initiative and innovation.
- Adopt professionalism and scientific attitude in investigations and inquiries.
- Respect constitutional and human rights of the citizens.
About the CID
- ABOUT US
- ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE
- Wings of CID
- Current Projects
- Photo Gallery